Friday, October 23, 2009

Children's Earflap Hats

Earflap hats can also be made for toddlers. Here are photos of three. I have added pattern changes in posted patterns under "Hats". There is also a pattern change for medium or "Youth" size.

The hat fit perfectly for toddlers. They stretch enough to allow room without drowning the little child.











Email me if you have any questions on construction. They are fun, easy and rewarding to make and to wear.






I have used more traditional colors with these samples but any colors will work. Get creative. Give yourself a break. Give others a treat.







1 comment:

  1. I just started using a loom a couple of months ago, doing simple hats. You have inspired me to take it to the next level! Thanks so much!
    Linda
    Ladieann.com

    ReplyDelete